Iran Hopes

A Weblog on Iranian Affairs (Formerly Iran Votes 2005)

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

"See that face on the billboard? That man is me!"

Today, as the "third phase of advertising campaign" begins, the candidates will be seen on the billboards across a number of major cities in Iran. So we now must see the charismatic faces of the cadidates on the big screen too. This means that all those posters and advertisements were not enough to convey their messages. But I wonder what is left that could not be said in newspapers, TV and radio interviews etc. What does the regime trying to prove by all these gestures? That this is a free election? "Jesus he knows me, he knows I'm right"...

8 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a internet marketing ebook site/blog. It pretty much covers internet marketing ebook related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

9:24 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

Good blog but without free advertising you have little chance of selling anything.

2:50 AM  
Blogger Brian said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a cnn safelist site/blog. It pretty much covers cnn safelist related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

6:30 AM  
Blogger Brian said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a direct list mailing marketing site/blog. It pretty much covers direct list mailing marketing related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

2:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ebook directory site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At the end of Each lesson their will be Valuable FREE Marketing Networks where you will be able to

4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you! Get free
Traffic to your site/blog. It will Improve your page rank and it's free.
Go and check it out if you get time :-)

9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your nice site. I have a web site trafficsite. It covers web site traffic related things.

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home